sobota, grudnia 10

Schizophrenia

I have screamed until my veins collapsed, I have waited as my time's elapsed. Now, all I do is live with so much fate I have wished for this, I have bitched at that, I have left behind this little fact: you cannot kill what you did not create. I have got to say what I have got to say and then I swear I will go away, but I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise. I guess I'll save the best for last. My future seems like one big past. You're left with me because you left me no choice.

Put me back together or separate the skin from bone. Leave me all the pieces, then you can leave me alone. Tell me the reality is better than the dream, but I found out the hard way, nothing is what it seems!

I push my fingers into my eyes - it's the only thing that slowly stops the ache, but it's made of all the things I have to take. Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside. If the pain goes on I'm not going to make it!

1 Comments:

At sobota, grudnia 10, 2005 1:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

Czyżby to "Duality" SlipKnoT'a było :] ??A raczej kawałek:>

 

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home