piątek, grudnia 9

...and it waits for you...

I wipe it off on tile, the light is brighter this time. Everything is 3D blasphemy. My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up, this is not the way I pictured me. I can't control my shakes! How the hell did I get here? Something about this, so very wrong... I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this, is it a dream or a memory? get out of my head, beacuse I don't need this! Why I didn't I see this? I'm a victim - Manchurian Candidate. I have sinned by just making my mind up and takin' your breath away!

3 Comments:

At piątek, grudnia 09, 2005 10:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

witaj decoderku... nie sądziłam, że zacząłeś pisać bloga... gratuluję i pilnie będę go śledzić... poza tym nie zapomniałam o kinie... :) heh... pozdrawiam gorąco :)

 
At piątek, grudnia 09, 2005 10:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

heh zapomniałam sie podpisac... cała ja :)

 
At piątek, grudnia 09, 2005 7:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonimowy said...

obiecałam że pokomentuje...hmm..co do notki..ciekawe.Niektórym gratulujemy znajomości angielskiego...sic.

 

Prześlij komentarz

<< Home